Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: FRONT Foren Gaming Community. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lies bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

Samstag, 12. Januar 2008, 22:02

Rangverlust bei CoD4

Hey Hey,

mir ist nun zum 2 mal mein Rang zurückgestuft worden von R45 auf R24.
Letzte Woche das selbe von R32 auf R12.

Es geht ja doch mehreren Zockern so und da ich grad auf was gestoßen bin dacht ich mir ich schreibs mal hier rein.
Hab grad nen Text auf CharlieOscarDelta gefunden:

Charlie Oscar Delta Community Boards Index -> COD4:MW 360
View previous topic :: View next topic

eddiec3003

Colonel

PostPosted: 09 Jan 2008 12:33 Post subject: Lost Ranks FAQ
Many people have come to the forums because recently Call of Duty 4 Multiplayer has showed them to be a rank which they should not be. (ie. You should be level 45, but when you start up Xbox Live it says you are 39). This is becoming a very common occurrence lately, due to the strained servers. Personally I have had this happen to myself 3 times and have helped many others when they post on the forums. Here are some key things that every person, that this happens to, should or should not do.

- Do NOT get upset and start playing to make up the ranks.

What has happened is while downloading your personal settings, your old data became jumbled with your current data. So, if you play you will over overwrite what your current rank should be.

- How can I get my rank back?

Just turn your xbox on and off ... or go back and forth between multiplayer and single player (whatever you can do to make Xbox Live show the screen to download your personal settings). Doing this will make the servers continuously search for your data, eventually it will find the correct data and fix the problem for the time being.

- I've done what you said, but my rank still isn't coming back, what's wrong?

#1 - Normally these problems do not sort themselves out the very next time you download your settings. For quick access purposes, servers will set apart your information for X amount of time so it doesn't need to search for it time and time again for only short leaves from playing the game. One of the best ways to fix this is to shut off your xbox for a short period of time, maybe 5-10 minutes ... then start up and go to xbox live, see if it can download the right information, then rinse and repeat until it is fixed. Repeatedly just backing out of xbox live and going back in will rarely fix your problem, the servers need time to reset your data and put it back into "storage".

#2 - In RARE cases, some people might actually lose their information permanently. It is inevitable that any system can lose packets or get corrupt files but it is extremely rare. I am not the one to tell you that it is the time to give up and re-level, that is your place to make the final call but if you feel that you fall under this category just remember... when you play your first game, it is permanent, that will now become your new level to build from.

- Users must make the decision themselves on...

A few questions have arised recently about some not so common events, but I felt they should be known. In some cases people may do things to change around their options or create-a-class information before they noticed that they lost rank. If this has happened all I can do is offer guidance and information for you to make a decision on what you want to do but I have no 100% answer for 2 main reasons.

#1 - Your information may be stored primarily on your xbox so in changing any information you have not activated the servers, and your rank should be able to be restored.

#2 - Your information may be relayed through the servers, so in changing any options / create-a-class information you may have activated the servers to overwrite your information and register your ranks.

As I said, I have no definitive answer on this because Microsoft and IW does not release who most of the data is saved and which is relayed. In the end the player must make the decision; on, whether to try the steps to restore you rank or to believe that in making changes you may have activated the servers and need to re-level.

Hope this fixes many problems and brings down the amount of posts on the forum. Feel free to ask questions here and I will try my best to answer them, and if they are questions that would become very common and I forgot to answer in the original post I will edit and add it to my list.

Gruß CMdaRockwilder

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »CMdaRockwilder« (12. Januar 2008, 22:03)

Thema bewerten