Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Freitag, 12. März 2010, 23:36

3D Ultra MiniGolf Adventures 2

3D Ultra MiniGolf Adventures Gets A Zany Sequel

More golfing adventures are on the way to XBLA early this year (so one would presume that means very soon), in the spherical, dimply shape of 3D Ultra MiniGolf Adventures 2, which promises more crazy golf schtick for download.

Joining the 3D MiniGolf club is Avatar compatibility as well as fully-customisable characters and courses, which enable you to tweak and adjust almost every aspect of your creations. There'll be power ups and short-cuts too, which you can factor into your own custom built golf heaven (or hell).

"50-fun filled holes in diverse locations, such as a Haunted Manor, a Manic Museum and a Winter Wonderland" will be in the game according to today's press release, though we're unsure as to how a museum could ever be described as 'manic'. Unless it's like Night at the Museum. No wait, that wasn't manic. That was rubbish.

Here's hoping that 3D Ultra MiniGolf Adventures 2 isn't rubbish when it launches soon

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/…any-Sequel.html

:thumbup:

Der erste Teil war schon super

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »COol 360 GAMEr« (12. März 2010, 23:36)

Samstag, 13. März 2010, 11:09

hmm also ich weiß nicht ob das mich überzeugen kann :S minigolf ist ja nicht jedermanns sache.
Ein Weg, ein Ziel, ein Kollektiv / Treue zu Rammstein
A Metal Heart Is Hard To Tear Apart
Cause I need metal in my life, just like an eagle needs to fly

stein

Schüler

• »stein« wurde gesperrt

Beruf: Mechaniker

• Private Nachricht senden

Samstag, 13. März 2010, 11:13

dann kaufs dir nicht ist vielleicht besser so.... :thumbdown: :thumbsup:

Samstag, 13. März 2010, 11:19

dann kaufs dir nicht ist vielleicht besser so.... :thumbdown: :thumbsup: