Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Philli 2404

Schüler

• »Philli 2404« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• MoG Der Pate
  • Private Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 2. Januar 2011, 11:06

Da war es dann so weit

Gestern so gegen 15.00 Uhr spielte ich Bf. Bad company 2 Viatnam und auf einmal war die neue Karte schon draußen die frage ist warum wir haben doch das Limit noch gar nicht erreicht gehabt ???????? Oder zählte das wenn eine Plattform das Limit von 69 Millionen erreicht :?:
Wer zuletzt lacht hat den Witz nicht verstanden

I Lillebror I

Fortgeschrittener

• I Lille I
  • Private Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 2. Januar 2011, 11:13

DICE Wishes You a Happy New Year By Unlocking BC2 Vietnam's Operation Hastings Map
Written Saturday, January 01, 2011 By Dan Webb

To ring in the new year, DICE announced that they have unlocked the Operation Hastings map early for Bad Company 2: Vietnam console players, after PC players kicked everyone else's ass and won the Community Challenge.
Operation Hastings, a remake of the 2004 Battlefield: Vietnam map, was initially the reward for 69,000,000 team actions in DICE's excellent Bad Company 2: Vietnam expansion. Now, it is yours as a special new year treat.
"Since we want to start this new year with a big of a bang as we ended it," says the Battlefield Blog, "we are enabling Operation Hastings for the PS3 and Xbox 360 as of today!"
So if you've had time to shake off that hangover - incidentally, I have not - then fire up those consoles and get your Vietnam on.
Not got Bad Company 2: Vietnam yet? Why on earth not, it's rather excellent, after all.
Long Days and Pleasant Nights.

Thema bewerten