Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: FRONT Foren Gaming Community. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lies bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

Dienstag, 11. Januar 2011, 22:32

Fantastic Pets

THQ reveals first images of Fantastic Pets for the Microsoft Kinect

THQ is always trying to expand their horizons whether it’s through cutting edge mature centric IP like Insane or through more kiddy fair like the forthcoming Fantastic Pets. Announced late last year before the Kinect dropped in November, Fantastic Pets kind of left gamers scratching their heads as the concept sounded like a Dr. Monroe monster mash-up game geared towards children. THQ didn’t do themselves any favors by not releasing any media for Fantastic Pets to accompany the reveal back in October, but on the heels of THQ’s upcoming New York based press event we finally have our first look at THQ’s first IP release for the Kinect.

The basic premise of Fantastic Pets is that gamers can combine different animal parts (add wings to a horse) and then use said cute abominations to compete in a series of competitions and challenges. Upon viewing a purple winged unicorn horse or a robo dog, I’m still trying to figure out Fantastic Pets. I guess it may be fun to goof around and create weird yet cute creatures, but I think the game will live or die on how immersive the actual competitions are instead of the sheer novelty the game offers.

Fantastic Pets may not be the most core centric offering from THQ, but at least the company is trying something and we’re bound to get some more core offerings later this year.

http://www.shogungamer.com/news/thq-reve…icrosoft-kinect

Thema bewerten