Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: FRONT Foren Gaming Community. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lies bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

Dienstag, 20. August 2013, 20:00

...also ich bin gehypt :thumbsup:

Dienstag, 20. August 2013, 23:14

Dauert noch viel zu lang!

Mittwoch, 28. August 2013, 22:11

Q&A Part II

The Division is based upon Operation Dark Winter. Will we see the five days leading up to the collapse of the US, or will we only be playing through the aftermath?

There is a reason why we picked 22 days later. We wanted some time to have passed for a few reasons. Firstly we wanted to give enough time for factions to form and people to start to group together. We also wanted to ensure that there is a rich world for players to enter into. A world that is already full of content and context, so when they start playing the game they don’t quite have the full story – they have to explore, uncover and get immersed in the world in order to really progress.

In what year will The Division be set?

We don’t specify a year; the setting is the “near future.” It’s a Clancy game so it’s definitely grounded in reality, but we’re using all the wiggle room we can in order to try to create the world we want.

We know it’s set in Manhattan, but will we have to chance to explore some territories outside of the New York area?

Absolutely. Exploration is key to the game. The majority does take place in Manhattan – but, yes, you will be able to explore other areas in the game.

The Division – Loot, Late-Game Content, Combat & Other Questions Answered

Will there be serious decisions that will change the overall storyline? And will there be side quests?

The content is emergent and at the heart of the game it is about the player’s choice. The stories behind how each player develops and grows will always be different, which makes this quite unique. The storyline is the storyline, but how you unravel it and how you get there is really up to you. A lot of what we were trying to do with the demo was hint at the idea of discovery; it’s hugely important to the game. We will probably never reveal in full how the game works before we release it because really at the core of the game is the idea of discovery and exploration.

Will PvP be included in the storyline?

Yes! Unfortunately we can’t get into too many details yet, other than to say PvP is incredibly important to the game. We were asked how we wanted to do it and we realized that separating it out as a multiplayer wouldn’t make sense. We looked at a range of different games and then decided we wanted to keep it ambiguous. We wanted to integrate it into the storyline and add an element of mystery, so you don’t know who is a friend and who is an enemy. To be honest, it’s the thing I’m most excited about for the game!

Will the shooting/combat system be focused on RPG features like skills, damage, statistics, and critical hits? Or will it be more a more traditional skill-based shooter?

We are an RPG first and foremost. So the emphasis for the game is definitely on skill/talent synergies along with your weapon characteristics. We are a Clancy game, we are also an open-world game but really we’re an RPG first. Gear will be important, levels will be important, modifications to weapons will be important… everything that makes a fantastic RPG will be important to the game.

What impact will the actions of the players will have on the game? For example: During the gameplay video you showed us at E3 the players cleared the police station from hostile NPCs. What will happen to this station afterward? Will there be new mission opportunities that unfold from there?

To answer it simply: Yes, your actions as a player are very important; the game world will change depending on your actions or inactions. I’ll try to give you a little more than I did at E3. We’re fixing New York, the whole quest or overarching objective of The Division is to get the “grid” back online and functioning; by grid, we mean water, power, sewerage, sanitation, etc. Your actions will change the face of your New York.

What kind of loot can we expect to see and how does it affect the skills of the player character?

The short answer is that I believe in loot-based RPGs; I think they’re fantastic and loot will be hugely important in The Division. You’ll have a range of items from gear to weapons, each of which will have various mods and things that we’ll get into later on. However, we don’t want this to become one of those loot-based RPGs where it’s all about gear and there is a ridiculous gap between old and new players; if I’ve just started playing the game but my friend has been playing for a few months, we want those guys to be able to play together. It’s a tricky balance and one that we want to try to solve.

Will we see content in the game that will require you to group up with more than four players?

For retention and the end game, “group-plus” content will be really important. I can tell you that there will be multi-group content. I can’t get into it too much, but I can say there will be at least eight-player content.

Can we customize our weapons?

Yes, absolutely, weapons are very important to the game and depending on the type there will be a range of different customizations and modifications that you can do. We’ll get into that a little more soon.

Will the companion app be exclusive to tablets, or will it work on smartphones as well?

We’re shooting for all the major mobile OS for release, including both phones and tablets, so Android, iOS and Windows. In terms of tablets compared to smartphones, there may be a slight difference between screen type and quality but overall it will be the exact same experience.

Are we able to customize or upgrade the drone?

Absolutely! At the moment we only have one in development, but this is going to increase as we continue to develop the game, it will also depend on what type of drone you want to be. Customization and socialization of the drone are really the key elements of the companion app so yes these will definitely be available.

Do dogs have any significance in the game?

Well, it’s a next-gen game so obviously it’s got to have dogs! No, dogs won’t have any special significance other than the fact that New York has over 300,000 dogs living in the city, so imagine if they are all let loose at once… You may encounter some particularly nasty ones, but no they don’t play a significant role.

What are the primary challenges faced in developing for next-gen consoles?

For me I would say making sure you set the scope of the game correctly: It has to be big but also possible, and that’s a fine line to walk. Recently we announced the game for PC, so really the way we look at it now is that we have three games. We have an Xbox One, PS4 and PC game, each of which we are developing for. We can’t just port to PC; we are building all of these games simultaneously and it’s a huge undertaking. But having said that, we have a fantastic team at Massive and we’ll be working with some other studios at Ubisoft to get the job done.

quelle: http://blog.ubi.com/the-division-communi…ew-loot-combat/

Samstag, 7. Dezember 2013, 02:28

Endlich wieder neues Material von The Division. Ein 21 sekündiger Teaser kündigt den ersten Trailer für die VGX an. Der Livestream zu den VGX startet, wenn ich mich nicht verrechnet habe in der Nacht von Samstag auf Sonntag um 0 Uhr. Wann der Trailer von Divison läuft kann noch keiner sagen. Zuschauen lohnt sich aber in jedem Fall. Trailer zu Tomb Raider, Thief und Mass Effect 4 werden erwartet.
Das ganze soll auch auf Twitch und Xbox Live zu sehen sein. Denke mal man wird dazu den XBox Event Player auf der 360 benutzen müssen. Ich weiß leider nicht, ob man die Verleihung auch auf der X1 abspielen kann, abgesehen von der Twitch App.

hirni

Meister

Beruf: Mutantenjäger

• Nuada GER
  • Private Nachricht senden

Samstag, 7. Dezember 2013, 09:57

Trailer zu Tomb Raider, Thief und Mass Effect 4 werden erwartet.

mass effect 4,oh jaaa.hoffentlich kommt was. :pray:
auf The Division bin ich echt gespannt. :bounce:

Samstag, 7. Dezember 2013, 12:08

Das ganze soll auch auf Twitch und Xbox Live zu sehen sein. Denke mal man wird dazu den XBox Event Player auf der 360 benutzen müssen. Ich weiß leider nicht, ob man die Verleihung auch auf der X1 abspielen kann, abgesehen von der Twitch App.

Den alten Krieger habe ich abgebaut und gut verpacken. Ich hoffe mal, dass ich ihn nicht noch wieder benutzen muss. Irgendwo habe ich schon gelesen, dass man das Event auch auf der One verfolgen kann.
"I don't work the way I work, train the way I train, commit myself and suffer the way I do when I've failed ... to yield control of my destiny to anyone"

hirni

Meister

Beruf: Mutantenjäger

• Nuada GER

Samstag, 7. Dezember 2013, 12:23

Irgendwo habe ich schon gelesen, dass man das Event auch auf der One verfolgen kann.

wäre wünschenswert.

Samstag, 7. Dezember 2013, 14:15

Wenn das ganze ja auf Twitch läuft, einfach die App runterladen und installieren.

Sonntag, 8. Dezember 2013, 01:37

Wenn das ganze ja auf Twitch läuft, einfach die App runterladen und installieren.

Gerade war der Trailer zu Division dran. Nichts besonderes, enthält keine Infos zu Story oder Gameplay. Es ist eine Techdemo, die die Möglichkeiten der Next Gen zeigt. Aber die Grafik ist atemberaubend. Das beste, was ich bis jetzt gesehen habe. Ich reich nen Link von Youtube nach.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpnkheFjn2A

BTW: Der Soundtrack gefällt mir richtig gut. Auch schon im E3 Gameplay.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »DerMatze86« (8. Dezember 2013, 03:28)

ProBigBurger

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Elektroniker für Betriebstechnik

• ProBigBurger

Sonntag, 8. Dezember 2013, 08:23

Also diese Engine ist wirklich Next Gen.

Subtrendence

FRONT Junkie

• Subtrendence

Montag, 9. Dezember 2013, 09:21

Wenn Ubisoft da keine Scheisse baut, wird das ein richtiger Hammer Titel! :bounce:

Montag, 9. Dezember 2013, 09:32

Gibt's das Video auch irgendwo bei Vimeo oder aufm ftp gehostet? Das taugt doch so nix =\

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Shaggy Summers« (9. Dezember 2013, 09:39)

Montag, 9. Dezember 2013, 11:21

grafisch sicher schon mal ein +

aber ich würde mal sagen abwarten ob der praxistest dem ganzen dann auch standhält......*daumendrück*

Montag, 9. Dezember 2013, 23:27

Gibt's das Video auch irgendwo bei Vimeo oder aufm ftp gehostet? Das taugt doch so nix =\

Hmm weiß nicht warum die Links nicht mehr gehen. Hier nochmal der ofizille vom Ubisoft (US) Youtube-Channel. Video hat ne bessere Qualität und der Link dürfte auch online bleiben. Bei Vimeo ist noch nichts zu finden.

http://youtu.be/UXeH9OqygzI

Mittwoch, 19. März 2014, 17:26

El Fútbol Es La Vida

Black Tiger Sex Machine

ProBigBurger

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Elektroniker für Betriebstechnik

• ProBigBurger

Mittwoch, 19. März 2014, 17:33

Das ist mal eine Next Gen Engine :thumbsup:

Mittwoch, 19. März 2014, 17:40

Leider auf der One wohl nur 720p :huh:

Mittwoch, 19. März 2014, 17:46

Das wird auf keiner der beiden Konsolen so aussehen. Wohl nicht mal auf PC.
El Fútbol Es La Vida

Black Tiger Sex Machine

Mittwoch, 19. März 2014, 17:47

Witz oder?

Querbrain

Meister

Beruf: Anlagenmechaniker/in - Sanitär-, Heizungs- und Klimatechnik

• Querbrain

Mittwoch, 19. März 2014, 17:49

Der scheiß sollte wirklich zensiert werden. Die ganzen Kids werden sonst wieder auf den Zug aufspringen und rumheulen.

Für mich persönlich ist The Division ein richtiger Hit, ein Spiel auf der Xone wo ich mit meinen Kameraden rumlaufen und richtige Team aktion machen können. Da kann die mir die Grafik egal sein.
:cursing: Wahhhh Cousin, wallah ich hab Appetit :cursing:

Zurzeit sind neben dir 4 Benutzer in diesem Thema unterwegs:

4 Besucher

Thema bewerten