Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: FRONT Foren Gaming Community. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lies bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

Dienstag, 4. März 2014, 16:05

Batman: Arkham Knight

Batman: Arkham Knight announced for PS4, Xbox One & PC

Rocksteady has revealed Batman: Arkham Knight, the next game in the Batman: Arkham series heading to PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC later this year.

The game was revealed in a listing on GAME's website and is expected to be formally announced in today's issue of Game Informer.

According to GAME's listing, Arkham Knight is the "explosive finale" to the Arkham series, and sees return to face "the ultimate threat against the city he is sworn to protect. The Scarecrow returns to unite an impressive roster of super villains, including Penguin, Two-Face and Harley Quinn, to destroy The Dark Knight forever."

The game will also introduce "Rocksteady's uniquely designed version of the Batmobile, which is drivable for the first time in the franchise. The addition of this legendary vehicle, combined with the acclaimed gameplay of the Batman Arkham series, offers gamers the ultimate and complete Batman experience as they tear through the streets and soar across the skyline of the entirety of Gotham City."

A pre-order bonus will also let players play as Harley Quinn across four exclusive Challenge Maps, gaining access to her unique weapons and abilities.

http://www.videogamer.com/xbox360/batman…one_and_pc.html

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »COol 360 GAMEr« (4. März 2014, 16:11)

Dienstag, 4. März 2014, 16:25

ACHTUNG SPOILER! Hier klicken um einzusehen
Arkham City wird gerettet

Dienstag, 4. März 2014, 16:51

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »COol 360 GAMEr« (4. März 2014, 17:09)

Dienstag, 4. März 2014, 18:11

Cool! Ich habe zwar den letzten Teil ausgelassen, Asylum und City aber gespielt. Der Trailer hat mich nun auch irgendwie angefickt. Der Anzug gefällt mir und die Kampfszenen haben ein Jucken in meinen Fingern hinterlassen.
"I don't work the way I work, train the way I train, commit myself and suffer the way I do when I've failed ... to yield control of my destiny to anyone"

Dienstag, 4. März 2014, 22:12

Zitat

Last Batman game for Rocksteady, will work on something totally new next.

There will be a brand new villain, something made by Rocksteady that they say will be the ultimate test for Batman

Batmobile can be called at any moment with a button.

The city streets are much wider to allow for the batmobile. You will rocket jump off ramps and do all sorts of cool maneuvers.

You can eject jump out of the batmobile right into a super fast glide straight through the glass of a building to knock out enemies. They said glass breaking will be a big new thing.

New moves include being able to use all your gadgets during flight. You now have a counter throw where you counter a guy and throw him into another guy. A new quick ground takedown. A quick backflip where you then throw a batarang in an enemies face.

For the predator sections you can now chain takedowns of up to four enemies. For instance pop out of a grate and take one guy, jump to the next and so on. You can now enter grates from a distance, he will automatically do a jump or roll to enter them.

Riddler challenges seem to be car based. The first one has you enter a sort of Riddler race track where you have to activate walls and ramps, when you activate one another closes so as you drive you have to be constantly turning on and off these ramps as you navigate the course.

Batmobile fires missles and stun guns. It destroys anything it touches so if you bump into cars the cars go flying. It’s basically unstoppable.

Story is that after Joker’s death all the criminals decided to work together and their plan comes together this night where they plan to kill batman. The article talks mostly about Scarecrow, he scattered bombs throughout Gotham.

Oracle will play a larger role, you get to visit her base and talk to her, tons of batman easter eggs included.

Kevin Conroy is Batman, all the previous voice actors are back.
Gothom City is 5 times bigger than AC. Split into 3 areas. NO LOAD TIMES at all, entering buildings is seemless.

They spend a bunch of time talking about how detailed the models are, one character has more polygons than the environment of Asylum.

Batman will start off with the old batsuit and upgrade at some point in the game.

It says it is running on their modified Unreal engine.
More details

- All quickfire gadgets can now be used during flight.
- Combat tweaks (note: Not enough time to go over these in detail. for example, you can throw by tilting left towards the opponent and hitting counter)
- did I mention the screenshots are gorgeous?
- Arkham Knight isn’t just the name of the game.. it’s also the name of the [new] villain.
- Fear Takedowns. ie, burst out of grate, action slows down allowing you to target another goon for another attack and so on. Can be used on groups up to 3 as long as they’re close enough together and no one has already spotted Batman.
- They seem to try to tackle the old school Arkham issue of “open door – black screen loading”
- The game looks gorgeous. Huge.
-”This is a single-player game. There is no multiplayer.”
- You can launch into a fast glide from the Batmobile just like the trailer.

Quelle: Game Informer

Mittwoch, 21. Mai 2014, 15:36

Mittwoch, 21. Mai 2014, 16:05

haben will ^^

und warum sieht Harley Quinn nun aus wie Jessica Nigri ?

haben die sich die als Model geholt ?

Dienstag, 10. Juni 2014, 11:31

Dienstag, 10. Juni 2014, 11:44

Neo wäre es möglich die ganzen Videos in im E3 Thread zu verlinken?
Dann könnte man sich die alle hintereinander anschauen, ohne immer zwischen den einzelnen Gamethreads zuwechseln:-)

gesendet aus meine Atlas Titan.

Mittwoch, 11. Juni 2014, 10:31

"I don't work the way I work, train the way I train, commit myself and suffer the way I do when I've failed ... to yield control of my destiny to anyone"

Mittwoch, 11. Juni 2014, 10:51

Bin sehr skeptisch. Teil 1 war echt eine Riesen Überraschung und ich fand das so geil .. Aber dann City. Dieses Open World Ding lag mir Null - Hab es, wenns hoch kommt, auch nur 3 Stunden gespielt.

GAMESBQNDOO7

Fortgeschrittener

• GAMESBQNDOO7
  • Private Nachricht senden

Samstag, 21. Februar 2015, 07:49

Kennt Ihr dieses Gameplay Video schon?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN3s4YyrxlY&sns=em

Samstag, 21. Februar 2015, 11:49

Sieht schon echt gut aus :) aber ich fand open world eindeutig besser aber so gehen halt Geschmäcker auseinander ^^

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk

Samstag, 21. Februar 2015, 12:10

?( Habe ich was verpasst? Der Teil sollte doch auch Open World sein.

Samstag, 21. Februar 2015, 12:36

Das war nur auf qione sein beitrag bezogen :)

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk

Samstag, 21. Februar 2015, 12:42

Ah!!! Okay! Der Beitrag ist schon ein paar Tage älter und deswegen habe ich da nicht mehr so drauf geachtet.

Montag, 23. März 2015, 17:48

Batman: Arkham Knight

Bin ja fast erschüttert, dass es zu dem Spiel noch keinen eigenen Beitrag gibt.

Wie nich gerade auf XBFR gelesen habe wurde das Spiel nochmals verschoben. Neuer Termin ist jetzt der 23.06.2015. Ich als großer Batman-Fan bin sehr gespannt auf das Game.

Montag, 23. März 2015, 18:56

Ja ich auch... Hoffe das is die letzte Verschiebung... Sollte ja schon 2014 erscheinen...

Sonntag, 3. Mai 2015, 08:41

Info über den 40€ Season Pass

Zitat

Earlier this week, we announced the Season Pass for Batman: Arkham Knight. While the story of Rocksteady’s Batman: Arkham Trilogy will come to a close on June 23rd, we are excited to continue telling stories and delivering more content to explore and play through in the 6 months following the game’s release. We’ll be building more narrative, more missions, more challenges and more characters and vehicles that we want players to experience, even though they didn’t fit into the storyline of Batman: Arkham Knight.

We’ve heard from our community that you want more information on what we’ll be delivering in the Season Pass. While we aren’t ready to unveil every aspect of the content we’ll be developing, we would like to share more detail now to give you a better sense of the scope of the Season Pass.

Batgirl: A Matter of Family
An all new prequel story expansion in an entirely new location where you play as Batgirl for the very first time in the Arkham series - check out the first render of Batgirl.

The Season of Infamy
Play as Batman in all new story missions featuring legendary super-villains invading Gotham City, with new story arcs, missions and gameplay features.

Gotham City Stories
Play as Batman’s key allies in narrative missions extending their storylines, from both before and after the events in Batman: Arkham Knight.

Legendary Batmobiles with Themed Tracks
Drive the most iconic Batmobiles from Batman’s 75-year history, on custom-built race tracks, each themed to that Batmobile’s specific era. Every Batmobile will be drivable across every race track.

Crimefighter Challenge Maps
Engage in a series of new challenge maps utilizing the unique play styles of Batman and his allies.

Character Skins
A variety of skins from across the eras for Batman, Robin, Nightwing and Catwoman.

As we fully ramp up development on the Season Pass, we will be sharing even more details on each monthly content drop. We hope you enjoy playing Batman: Arkham Knight as much as we’ve enjoyed making it.

Quellcode

https://www.facebook.com/BatmanArkham/photos/a.157294880969679.40633.140262999339534/969906649708494/?type=1&theater

also bei dem Inhalt kommt es mir wie ein zweites Spiel vor ^^
ob die 40€ gerechtfertigt sind
muss sich jeder selbst entscheiden

oder halt jeden DLC einzeln kaufen (nach bedarf)

Beruf: LebensmittelTechniker

• ShadowTerror90
  • Private Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 3. Mai 2015, 17:27

da gibts bestimmt mehr inhalt als bei einem COD seasion pass :thumbup:
Tut mir leid, dass mit deinem Gehirn!!